Have some questions regarding ContactRescue? Hopefully this will clear things up:
What's the difference between ContactRescue and ContactRescue+?
- Gmail: ContactRescue+ scans back 5 years instead of 1 year.
- Outlook & Office 365: ContactRescue+ scans 60,000 emails instead of 20,000.
- If our existing plans don't fit your needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a custom solution!
Which address books and CRMs is ContactRescue compatible with?
- Email Address Books
- Gmail or GoogleApps Contacts
- Office 365
- Outlook (2003-2016, not compatible with Outlook Express or Outlook for Mac)
How many email accounts can ContactRescue analyze at a time?
- Every email account linked to an inbox
- For Gmail users: each email account linked with the paid multi-account feature
- Outlook: every email account connected to your Outlook inbox
How long does ContactRescue take?
- ContactRescue: Typically 24 to 48 hours
- ContactRescue+: Up to 96 hours
What benefit can I expect to receive?
- An average ContactRescue...
- Analyzes 12,500 emails
- Yields 250 new or updated contacts